Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Saddlebums Update

This is a week for the books, and it's only Tuesday. What does this mean? I'm busy. Super busy. I have a few classes that are starting out rocky, and I'm also in charge of the content on Saddlebums this week.

I posted a review for Ed Gorman's latest Cavalry Man novel: Doom Weapon, and tomorrow I'll post an interview I did with Robert J. Randisi--he wrote the Joe Keough novels, The Ghost With White Eyes, and one of my favorite horror novels Curtains of Blood. He is a true gentleman, and for this interview he went out of his way to be generous with his answers. He goes into great detail about his long-running series The Gunsmith, and touches on several interesting points about writing, reading, and the western genre in general. It will up tomorrow, and you won't want to miss it.
To read my review of Doom Weapon click Here.

No comments: