Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The X-Files -- Main Theme

I loved the first several seasons of the The X-Files. It was new, interesting, and it hovered on the edges of several terrific genres--including two of my favorites, horror and science fiction. It seems like it was the show just a few years ago, but as I watched its introduction I couldn't help but think it looked dated. Although it still got me excited. I may have to break my season one DVD set out and watch an episode tonight.




When I was doing a random search for the The X-Files on YouTube I ran into a teaser for the upcoming film. I was dubious at first, but I did a quick search on IMDB, and sure enough. According to IMDB it is scheduled for a 2009 release, but this teaser says it's scheduled for release in 2008. Which is right? Beats me. Enjoy.

No comments: