Monday, April 20, 2009

Five Philip Marlowe Trailers

I was in the mood for old P.I. movies yesterday and what better private eye to track than Raymond Chandler's Philip Marlowe. I found five trailers on YouTube. I listed them from the most recent to the earliest. I had a good time watching these, and I hope you do also.

Philip Marlowe, Private Eye -- "Nevada Gas"



Farewell. My Lovely -- Robert Mitchum, 1975



The Long Goodbye -- Elliott Gould, 1973



Lady in the Lake --Robert Montgomery, 1947



The Big Sleep -- Humphrey Bogart, 1946

1 comment:

J.A. Hamilton said...

Hey boss, I just discovered your site by trying to find a link for the Poker Club trailer to add to my review. I've been trying like hell to add video files but it always says there's an error.

Don't suppose you'd help a brother out and lemme know the secret to making it work. You can check me out over at http://hollywoodraw.blogspot.com/, but i'll look here for a reply if that's easier. Thanks bro.