Monday, May 04, 2009

Frankenstein: Dead and Alive Update

I have more good news. The third and final installment of Dean Koontz's Frankenstein series is scheduled for release this summer. The exact date: July 28, 2009. The title: Dead and Alive. The first two novels in the trilogy--Prodigal Son and City of Night--were originally published in January and July 2005, respectively, and the third volume has been on hold for years. But, finally, it is here.

Dead and Alive will be published in a brick size mass-market paperback with a retail price of $9.99. The first two novels in the series will also be re-released with new cover art and the co-authors names removed from the cover. It has been a long wait, but it's finally over.

1 comment:

Rabid Fox said...

Okay, it's official. I must read the first two titles in this trilogy. I've had them both sitting on my shelf, waiting to be read since Christmas, but I've been so bogged down with other titles, plus my own writing. It's great to hear the third book is finally coming out.