Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Visions of The Twilight Zone

I really enjoy the old television series The Twilight Zone, and to a lesser extent the two television series that it spawned. It has been so long since I saw the movie version that I can't really remember it. I was probably ten or eleven when I saw it.

Here are a few different intros for the original and the 1980s series--I couldn't find the series that aired on UPN in 2002--and the trailer for the film. I trusted the people who uploaded the intros as far as the season it went with, but as I viewed them, each did feel right for the season it posted.

Enjoy.

The original The Twilight Zone pilot intro--notice it is absent Rod Serling as narrator.



Season 1



Season 2



The intro for season 3, I think.



This is a re-done intro for the later seasons of The Twilight Zone, but it is faithful to the original, except the graphics are sharper.



Twilight Zone: The Movie circa 1983



The second edition of The Twilight Zone circa 1985

No comments: